On Demand Solutions and its affiliate companies “ODA” are committed to protect your personal information and privacy. “Personal information” is information or data that uniquely identifies an individual, location, or contact of an individual. Purpose of Privacy statement is to explain how we collect data and what we do with data relating to you (“Personal information”) when you visit our website(www.ondemandagility.com).
This Privacy Statement applies to visitors to our website and with regards to the information they share and/or we collect on www.ondemandagility.com. This statement is not applicable to any information collected via means other than this website.
By visiting our website, you consent to our Privacy Statement and agree to its terms. If you share personal information of third parties (such as the details of your assistant or your manager or any other person), you agree to: (a) inform each individual before sharing their personal information with us, (b) share this privacy statement with them, and (c) take their consent, where appropriat.
How we collect your personal information
We may collect the personal information in one of the following ways.
- Information you share while downloading whitepapers by registering on our website, sharing your profile, and while contacting us directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Our website www.ondemandagility.com uses 'cookies'. Cookies are used to store information including pages accessed by visitor, visitors' preferences etc. This information is used to optimize visitors' experience by optimising our content and webpages.
Website log files
- Our website www.ondemandagility.com used standard methods and procedures for collating and analysing website log files. These log files collate information regarding when a visitor visits a website.
- The information collected include browser type, IP address, internet service provider (ISP), date and time, entry/exit pages, and number of page views / clicks. This information is not personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyse, and gathering demographic information, tracking visits to various pages, and for administering the site.
How we use collected information and how long is it kept
To the extent permitted by law, we use collected information for following purpose.
- Analyse and understand as to how you use our website.
- Provide you with the services and information that you request, including providing copies of case studies, white papers, information about career with us.
- Improve our website so that you get information that is most important to you.
- Send information that you ask for over an email.
- Personalize our communications to you based on your visit to our various website pages and actions on a particular webpage or your geographic location based on your IP address.
- Detect and prevent an unlawful behaviour, and protect or enforce our legal rights.
- Information is retained for as long as it is reasonable required as per this privacy statement or as per the applicable laws satisfying and legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
Who has access to your information?
We use your information only with in our organisation and our group companies. We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
- Our staff carrying out analytics on our website.
- Our staff if you have sought White papers or other information.
- Our recruitment team if you have applied to any open position through our website.
- If our recruitment team feels that your profile may suit full time employee requirements of any of our clients, our recruitment team shall reach-out to you via phone or email and provide you with additional details like client name, location, role etc. Before we share your profile and details with any of our clients our recruitment team shall state as to what details shall be shared with the client. Only if you send your consent in writing over email to share your profile and other details for an open role with our client, our recruitment team will share your details with our client. Once your details are shared with any of our client, process and policies stated in email shall apply to your data.
- Service provider who may operate our website or help us with marketing campaigns. The service providers are required to keep your information confidential and are not permitted to use your information for any purpose other than required for providing services to our organisation.
- To a third party in order to meet our legal obligation required by government or judicial authorities for national security, law enforcement or other public interest.
Children privacy protection
The website www.ondemandagility.com is not targeted to, or intended for, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Protection of your information
- On Demand Agility implements systems to protect your information. The collected data is stored in a secure server with our ISP who takes periodic backups of such data
- If you would like us to delete your personal data (to the extent these rights are provided by law), you may please request us by sending an email at Reach@ondemandagility.com For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We shall respond as soon as reasonably practical and within the time frame specified by applicable law. We reserve the right to deny your request based on applicable law and will inform you if we do so.
Data transfer to other geographies
- On Demand Agility operates in multiple geographies. Your personal information may be shared, disclosed, and transferred between the various group companies and other third parties as described in earlier section. Such entities may be located outside your country of residence. The level of protection for personal information may not the same in all countries. However we shall take reasonable steps and implement measures as described in this privacy statement to keep your personal information secure.
You may please request us by sending an email at Reach@ondemandagility.com .
Changes to privacy statement
Based upon business, legal, compliance, and government policies we may amend our privacy statement. Such an update will be posted on this page.