Looking for Application Support Engineer (ASE) for a leading US based Fintech organization in Pune
Application Support Engineers ( ASE ) are charged with providing exceptional support while demonstrating problem – solving skills and excellent customer service. They regularly perform triage and can quickly troubleshoot and resolve surface-level problems for any client. The ideal candidate will have an experienced background in the Private Equity sector. Including being able to review SQL queries and stored procedures to generate data reports, a background in Fund Accounting, basic Front End Microsoft Sharepoint Portal experience, knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions, and experience in the Microsoft Dynamics suite (NAV and CRM).
- Provides exceptional support while demonstrating problem-solving skills and excellent customer service.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members (Development, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, Customer Success Managers, etc.) to enhance our product and services
- Regularly performs triage and can quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems for any client.
- Has soft skills and can engage in a polite, professional, and timely manner with our clients to explain in-depth issues and resolutions.
- Well-rounded personality
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Someone who thrives in a team environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
Would be Preferred
- Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills and database administration experience
- Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft CRM
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) experience with Data Warehouse knowledge
- Fund and Corporate Accounting terminology
- Front End Microsoft Sharepoint Portal knowledge
- Experience with JIRA ticketing systems
- A degree from a leading four year university
Technical Specialist Responsibilities:
- Evaluating technical problems for scope and complexity
- Developing client solutions based on technical best practices
- Providing customer support for programs and applications.
- Training customers and staff in best practices, applications, and programs
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission.
- Finding ways to increase productivity and improve client satisfaction.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
Technical Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field
- Front end MS SharePoint Portal knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Jira ticketing systems
- Outstanding research skills
- Solid organization and coordination skills
- Excellent customer service knowledge
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Advanced SQL Server T-SQL skills and database administration experience, including in depth understanding of Join types, Sub Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Optimization, and other advanced SQL concepts
- Significant experience with XML/XPath/XSLT technologies
Please find the job description above and kindly revert with your updated resume along with the following details:
1) Total Exp:
2) Current CTC:
3) Expected CTC:
4) Time required to join (Notice Period and Minimum Joining Time):
5) Interested for the position (Yes/No)
6) Pls mention your alternative contact number:
7) Open for Relocation
8) Reason for Change
9) Any offers in hand
Share your CV on Reach@ondemandagility.com